Monday, July 03, 2006

It's Pretty Warm Here Too

Sadly I'm not going to be posting during my stay here in the UK. I just can't be bothered, considering the amount of other things I could do instead.

I don't have an internet connection yet, it's going to take a few weeks. So right now I'm at my bro's. I'm having a good time here, despite not getting laid.

I think we're going through what the people here call a heat wave right now. Which means it's a bit too warm but not yet hot. Sure I'm sweating but the weather is just too perfect for drinking a beer under the shade of a tree. I've missed trees.

And I did end up smoking some weed. I shouldn't of but I did. Come on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a lovely time back "home" in the UK.

Won't you reconsider posting? We'll miss you.

Tilli (Mojave Desert)