Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Bloody Pincher


This is my toilet at the plantation. There was a crack on the seat that used to pinch my bum as i'd try to get up. I then fixed it by stuffing in tissues. Eventually we got it replaced (it's the one in the pic, see the crack?). It took less than a week to crack too. Ended up stuffing tissues again. A few days ago, i realized that I hadn't been stuffing tissues and haven't been getting pinched either. Until today, it pinched my buttcheek so hard I bled.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch...and ick. That toilet/bathroom could use some cleaning!!

Unknown said...

that bathroom is filthy please clean it. How can you sit on that seat it nasty. This is just gross!!!

Average American said...

buy another one or use duck tape instead of tissue.

JG said...

I'm with Average American; duct tape would be a lot better than tissue!

Anonymous said...

You think that's bad? I've had to use filthier versions of this:

http://charliegower.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/toilet_3.jpg

However, you do need to clean it.