Friday, June 09, 2006

There's Something In The Water

Been meaning to mention this for days... Know how your skin wrinkles up when you go to the pool. It usually doesn't happen to me when I take a shower, well even if it did I didn't really notice. I remember it happening when I was a little kid. But anyway, I'm drifting off the subject... The last couple of times I took a shower, the wrinkly thing happened, but it was so painful. The big wrinkles on the inside of my palm were burning up. I thought there was something wrong with me and then forgot about it. But then Angus mentioned it happening to him. And then another friend of mine who lives in a different neighbourhood passed by yesterday and mentioned it happening to him, he also mentioned that the water felt oily (I didn't notice the oily thing myself).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does it smell like a swimming pool, Shaggy? Or taste funny? Do your eyes burn?

Maybe it's too much chlorine in the system?

Take care, dear Shaggy (and his friends)
-- tilli (Mojave Desert)