Thursday, January 06, 2005

Ads won't make me any richer.

I got the Google AdSense thingie going on. Would be very funny if I actually got paid something.

I wonder how to put some pics on my page.

Listening to some 'The Who' songs I just downloaded. I used to get high and listen to this stuff when in my first semester of uni.

I didn't bite my nails today weehee. My computer is dying on me. I don't know what to do with it. I'll be leaving in a few days. Should I fix it? I think there was a problem with my Creative Live! sound card. I took it out and did something with the windows CD (I don't know what) and it seems to work now. Running on the motherboard built-in sound card, and I've been ungrateful for that thing for so long.

Regarding that AdSense thingie, I could try to bring alot of attention to the site. But that's just not me is it. I actually keep this blog as a secret from my friends.

No comments: