Saturday, January 28, 2006

I've Finished My Mid-Year Exams

Yes, I'm done. I think the mid-years are harder than the finals. So I'm really glad to be over and done with these. On the other hand, I'm kind of bummed out now that the excitement associated with them are gone. I think I did alright all-round. I might have messed up in a couple of the tests, but I should be able to make up for them.

Mum's still here, she'll be leaving in a few days. She'll be leaving some stuff in my house. I got to make sure I don't lose any of it somehow, which is kind of hard when Nahida re-arranges everything all the time.

I was supposed to start moving my stuff upstairs downstairs today. Starting with my PC. Moving my work-out bench is going to be a pain. I think I'll need to dismantle it. It's going to be hard doing all things I plan to do. But I really need to work on creating a boundary between Nahida and myself.

I'm noticing my spoken Arabic is improving alot. I'm alot more confident talking than I was six months ago. I still sound foreign, I don't think I'll ever be able to fix that problem.

No comments: