Sunday, October 24, 2004

The day after the day after

Oh weeee, that cognac stank the next day. Don't have a clue how much of it is left since the bottle is opaque black. Not much of a headache fortunately even though I forgot to drink water before going to sleep.

Yesterday I went out and bought the cake mix, chocolate icing, whipped cream and tinned cherries. Today I'll be baking the stuff. Woke up really early today: 3 am I think. Went to sleep too early I guess.

So I've got the whole day ahead of me. A good idea would be to make a plan for the day. Ummm, let's see... what do I need to get done?

  • Get a light bulb for the table lamp which is the only source of light in my room.
  • Go to that microsoft learning center across the main street and see what they have to offer.
  • Call my dad in Iran and tell him the post code he gave me the second time for me to do my applications is that of a shopping mall.
  • Get a glass of water, which I'll do right now. And a cup of tea too.
  • Bake that cake.
  • Feed the cake to my buddies. It's going to be scrumptous.
I'm sooo rotten bored. I need to get myself busy somehow. Doesn't look like I'm going to make it to college this coming February. So I might as well think of carrying out some mid-term project here.

No comments: