Monday, October 25, 2004

Ola Cold

I'm sneezing, and I've got a runny nose. I'm not supposed to get sick like everyone else. I was brought up in the UK, I had a cold all the time back then, I should of been immune a long time ago. That's what I thought I was at the least.

Yesterday I fed the cake to my friends. I kinda messed it up... it was too big, not enough cherries, and had too much chocolate because I was obsessed about hiding the split between the top and bottom layer of sponge with chocolate icing. I'll eat the middle of what's left and chuck the rest I guess.

It's very nostalgic having a cold actually. It brings back the memories of mummy taking care of me. And also gives a good reason to stay in bed and not go out. And feeling drowsy all the time is cool, people pay money to change their state of mind, not me hehe.

No comments: