Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Need To Go The Loo. And Do Number Two.

Stuck in the internet cafe. Obviously I haven't been so bored with a working internet connection for so long which explains why I haven't posted in such a long time.

My internet connection at home is still broken. That's not cool. One would think that being a relative to the guy who owns the internet provider that I'd get some special treatment.

It's that time of year again. God damn I hate it. I hope I can get my hands on some booze. Kiki finally left the country after his electric generator caught fire and burnt down his house. He flew off to Amman and is hoping to go on to Malaysia. Fal's looking healthier i.e. not so bolemic looking.

Dad's coming at the end of the month.

I sent an e-mail to to a girl from my days in Lebanon just now. She's a gorgeous girl and is sexy in more ways than one. I spent many lonely nights fantasizing about her. She's perky and intelligent, doesn't stand bullshit and can keep up a good argument. What's funny is I can't remeber any of her negative qualities. What's scarier is that I haven't seen her in over 3 or 4 years and I still think about her.

I really really need to go the loo.

Other news in the world around me. One of the two Dina's got married. I didn't even know she got engaged. Anyway, that killed my fantasies of marrying the two Dina's simultaneously. The two Dina's are best friends and therefore there's hope in my mind that with the right nudge there could be some lesbian action thing. I had the one that didn't get married on board for the idea of marrying, but the other one wasn't so cool with it, but then again we didn't try convincing her.

My socks stink, nope, it's my shoes that stink. I'm going to buy myself some new shoes next time I get the chance.

No comments: