Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Must stay awake

I just took a little walk inside the house. The walk consisted of leaving my room and entering Nahida's 3 meters away. Bloody flies and mosquitoes are in my room. I'm trying to evaluate which are more annoying. So far today it's been the flies.

I woke up at 4 in the afternoon yesterday, which is rather normal for me. Now it's 9 AM and I'm going to try to stay awake throughout the day. Still have to sign that right-of-attorney for a lawyer to deal with that case filed against me and my family. I think I've mentioned it in a previous post.

I still can't extend my left arm from a little dumbell lifting a couple of nights ago. I should've warmed up and down. I'm getting so much junk mail in my hotmail inbox these days.

Crap I got to take a shower to get the day started.

No comments: