Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Warm Weather

The weather is beginning to become uncomfortably warm. I turned on the airconditioning in my car today. In my experience it's only effective on highways. It might be time to try to see if dad can afford to buy me another car. Techinically I've never had a car of my own. I've been driving my dad's car. I wouldn't want to imagine what pile of junk my dad would buy for me. And a little voice in the back of my head gets slapped for saying: "If you'd work you'd get a car that you'd be happy with.".

Didn't have time to eat before going to the dentist so I didn't bother going to him.

I really need to get back into the student routine i.e. wake up early and study at home. I really need to grab hold of that marketing teacher for help. I should've gone to college today in the hope of finding her. I have to admit I haven't been so nice to the teacher. I've been venting alot of my frustration from not understanding in her class.

I'm going to grab my notes and read now.

No comments: