Saturday, April 29, 2006

Up At Night Again

I'm so bored right now. I'm having a bad time using Azureus to download torrents. My anti-virus program might be blocking it, it's been giving me warnings. So I've de-activated it for now. So either Azureus will work better or I'll get hit with a virus. It's lame to even try to download stuff with the connection I've got. But after three days I did download a whole Blur album, I just made the mistake of downloading one of the crappy ones. The gimmick should work better when I get that UPS back. Takes the piss to be able to seed for others but not to leech back. If I was coming close to my upload limit that might of been a problem. I don't really know what my upload limit is from my ISP.

I've got some port problem too. Mar might be able to fix that since he works in a company that provides internet to internet providers. He's invited me to come over to his office and slap on my list of requested torrents there.

I've been going to the loo alot today. Don't know what's up with that. I think I'm just having trouble holding it in. I'm sleepy too. Eyelids are heavy. I wonder how I'd feel after letting a poo loose.

I'm going to go crawl into my bed with my guitar and strum randomly for a bit and fall asleep. Things to do tomorrow: Fuel the car, take pics of bro's house under-construction and study for Sunday's risk-management test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shaggy,

I don't understand a damn thing you're talkin' about when it comes to the computer stuff, but the other stuff I know all about.

Take care of "the other stuff" or you'll make yourself sick, kiddo. Really.

-- Tilli