Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sweat Levels Are Reasonable

Got home and within minutes the electricity came on. Nothing could be more sublime than that. It didn't take long for it to go off again. And I'm sweating gently now. I'm waiting for a couple of guys from my class to show up now. We're going to study quantitation methods (I think that's what it's called in English, oh no I think it's called quantitative techniques). Anyway it's pretty easy for me considering since it's a mathematic study with little Arabic.

After initially wanting to have a relationship with Suzy no matter how lame and then having some confusion of where we stood towards each other and then eventually just getting sick of the whole deal yet aware of how dependent I am towards her in regards to my studies, I think I can confidently say that things between Suzy and I are just plain friendly. The conclusion came when how comfortable she acted when I suggested that I had a fancy for some girl that I've never spoken but just think that is pretty. Suzy started teasing me by trying to convince me to go walk up to the girl with her, so that she may introduce me to her.

Well it's past midnight now. The guys came and we studied for a couple of hours. I've spent the rest of the night mucking about on my laptop. My satellite receiver got reparied a couple of days ago, and I still haven't sat down to watch it. I miss TV. As a young kid I used to spend way too much time watching television. But the tellie I saw growing up in the UK and France was great, learnt plenty of stuff. Even when I was in Lebanon I remember watching biology documentarys at 3 in the morning that would have information about the stuff I was studying at school.

No comments: