Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another Sloppy Day

Nahida woke me up today telling me that my dad is asking why I'm not speaking to him on the phone as regularly as normal. She repeated the question to me. Still in the process of waking up, I didn't give an answer though a few were running through my head. I've been in a bad mood, I'm ashamed that I bought the laptop before getting his authorization, and yeah I've been in a crappy mood.

Nahida just told me that I had left my internet connection on thoughout the night again. This month is some sort of experiment to see how much money I spend on an internet connection at home and then I'll compare the cost to a monthly wireless fee. At this rate the wireless fee, will probably prove itself cheaper. With few days of college, this month might've been a bad month to try this out.

I had thought I told the pc to hibernate after an hour, I guess it didn't if the power had come gone and come back. Which is pretty unlikely. Just checked my account log, looks like Nahida and her nephew were tripping, cause the log says that it disconnected at 6 AM like it was supposed to.

I didn't get to watch Futurama last night, I fell asleep. What's the big idea of putting cartoons at 4 and 5 in the morning? Ackh, I'm going to lie down for a bit.

No comments: