Monday, March 20, 2006

Get Nothing Done

I had completely forgotten that I should've got petrol today. I would've done it had I remembered to call Zaif, like I had told him I would. I passed by his place around 6 in the evening. I really need to get out of the house for a bit. He told me that the petrol queue was shorter than usual around 4 o'clock today. And that he was expecting me to call since he had told me that he had ran out of phone credit.

I didn't study anything. All I've done is had numerous meals, watched the tellie, and another DVD that I bought on my way back from Zaif's. Now I'm hoping the electricity will come back before my laptop gives in.

There's a chance that I might be wrong about the booze prospectus, and that maybe tomorrow or the day after the liquour stores re-open finally. Fingers crossed.

No comments: