Monday, March 20, 2006

Back To My Old Self

5 days since I've last been to college. Staying at home is really getting to me. I've reverted to the slob I am. I'm waking up in the middle of the day. I still haven't studied anything. I'll pick up some material to study after lunch.

K arrived from the UK, still going to have to wait a couple of days to see him. Zaif dropped by yesterday, we went to a juice bar, we then went to a video store, he rented an Angelina Jolie Video CD and I got Last Days on DVD. So far it's crap.

Staying up all night has lost its magic effect. But I've found out that at 4 AM Family Guy, The Simpsons and Futuruma show on One TV (Satellite channel on NileSat). When I woke up today I found that my computer had been left connected to my dial-up internet connection till around 12 in the afternoon. That hurt cause I pay for internet by the hour. That was like 5 bucks out of the window.

I need to brush my teeth. Oh and I need to go to a dentist to get that filling. I need to go to drag Nahida to the hospital with me too.

Fozzy wants me to contact my uncle to see if he wants us to manage his farm. I doubt that my uncle would refuse. I just hope that this won't lead to any problems in the future. I'm trying to think of all the possibilies that could occur. It usually is the assumptions that cause the problems. I'm not in the mood of sending the e-mail now.

Today's my day to drive, I really ought to go out for a drive after lunch. Wow, within a matter of minutes I've decided to push back my studies. Where's my lunch. I'm going to have rice with chickpeas and beef.

I'm so sick of sitting on the internet. I'm actually beginning to miss watching TV. I would go watch some TV now if there was some electricity. I ought to go and buy another DVD perhaps.

Need to draw up another accounting calender. Need to borrow some more money too. I don't have any cash anymore. That's something I can try taking care of now.

No comments: