Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy To Go To College

Yippee! I'm going to college in a bit. I'm finally going to get out of my house. I'm all ready, had my coffee with milk, my bacon, eggs and baked beans, a shit, shower and shave, I even brushed my teeth (something I usually skip). I'm really ready. And I can almost see all my excitement and high spirits vanish within sight of college.

I was just taking a look at the google ads on my page and even though they're not targeted at me, they are chosen by google by what I post. And in response to all those quit alcohol ads! I wish I was in a position to quit, cause those alky stores are still bleeding closed.

I usually don't haggle with the cabs that take me to college, I've been quite happy paying 5,000 I.D. maybe 1,000 I.D. over what the price I could get if I haggle hard. But last time, they were asking me for more, and I had to haggle those busters down. I wonder how's it going to go today.

When I was a kid I used to haggle much better than I do now. I don't know if it's because I lost my touch much like I've lost my touch when it comes to many things or if I just truly don't care. Maybe it's easier to haggle when you're a kid in country suffering badly as a result of sanctions.

Alrighty I'm off, it's a good thing I've only two classes today. And when I come back I got to take the car to the petrol station. Musn't forget that.

No comments: